Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Hey I finally wrote a new song today. The lyrics still need work, but for now they go like this:

The nicest guy
With the bluest eyes
And a will to try
More than getting by

Money and happiness
Every try, success
And demanding nothing less
Only one regret

He could have anything in the world
But he couldn't get the girl

Chorus:
Is it you feel free to lean on memories just like a crutch?
Is it irony or a tendency to think too much?
I get the feeling that you're gonna leave me alone out here,
Don't leave me alone out here

The other day
He came my way
He was going to go away
With no more to say

He could have anything in the world
But he couldn't get the girl


Yeah, those lyrics really don't cohese very well just yet. But they work better if you hear the tune, yeah, you gotta hear the music... ;-)

No comments: