Friday, August 01, 2003

K, here we go again. I am missing the benefits of blogging so I am going to give it another shot. I don't know if I am shy or what, but I shut down the last one because it started getting read by a lot of people I didn't know and I found myself feeling less and less like posting what was really on my mind. In in this one I hope to post a lot more long, introspective type posts that so many find boring. That should keep the audience more intimate. I will try to do less posting of links to the web surfing I am doing, because I want to do less web surfing. I am finding that as therapy and communication with you guys back home, blogging is a very good thing. But I also find that I can just waste heaps of time doing really nothing as I surf through blogs and related links.

And Brian is always complaining about me not communicating enough, so this is partly to shut him up too.

Now I am off to find a commenting system...

No comments: